This blog post is all about the best hitch receiver lock review you will ever read. This blog post is for all of those who are looking to buy a new hitch receiver lock and need help deciding which one to get. I'm going to give you my honest opinion on some hitch receiver lock that are recommended by experts. So let's get started!
Are you still wondering what the best hitch receiver lock? Check out these recommendations
|1||CURT 23518 Black Trailer Hitch Lock,...||$22.01||Buy on Amazon|
|2||Rhino USA Trailer Hitch Lock - Patented...||$25.90||Buy on Amazon|
|3||Master Lock Receiver Lock, Stainless...||$21.17||Buy on Amazon|
|4||Master Lock 2866DAT 1/2 in. and 5/8 in....||$15.99||Buy on Amazon|
|5||METOWARE Trailer Hitch Receiver Pin...||$13.99||Buy on Amazon|
|6||METOWARE Black Trailer Hitch Lock, 5/8"...||$9.99||Buy on Amazon|
|7||TowWorks 79631 Keyed Unique 5/8" Trailer...||$22.99||Buy on Amazon|
|8||CZC AUTO Hitch Receiver Pin Lock,...||$13.99||Buy on Amazon|
|9||CZC AUTO Heavy Duty Trailer Hitch...||$15.99||Buy on Amazon|
|10||Kohree Hitch Receiver Pin Lock Set,...||$38.87||Buy on Amazon|
Top 10 Best hitch receiver lock Review:
- DEPENDABLE SECURITY. To protect your trailer and trailer hitch ball mount from theft, this locking hitch pin is made with high-strength steel construction
- EASY TO OPERATE. The barbell-style locking hitch pin promotes an impenetrable appearance to deter theft, and uses a simple 1/4-turn lock activation for convenient locking and unlocking as needed
- VERSATILE. With a 5/8-inch diameter pin and 2.85 inches of usable pin length, this receiver hitch lock fits virtually any 2-inch x 2-inch hitch receiver with a 5/8-inch hole (not compatible with double-walled receiver tubes)
- WATERTIGHT. The internal components of this hitch lock can easily be protected from the elements with the included watertight dust cap, while the entire hitch lock is shielded against corrosion with a durable powder coat finish
- TWO KEYS INCLUDED. For your convenience, two keys are included with this trailer hitch lock. You can keep the spare key in a discrete location for emergencies or give it to a friend for helpful access
- AMERICAN OWNED, FAMILY OPERATED - Join the Rhino Family & Support a USA based Father/Son Business!
- ANTI-THEFT HITCH PIN - Solid Forged Steel Ensures Protection to Your Trailer & Hitch From Theft
- COMMON HITCH SIZES - Our Unique Hitch Pin Fits all Class III & IV Hitches (2" x 2") With Ease.
- PATENT PENDING DESIGN - Newly Added Weatherproof Slide Cap Protects From Dirt, Mud & Gunk
- GUARANTEED 5-STAR EXPERIENCE - If you aren't 100% Satisfied for any Reason, We'll Refund your Money
- LOCK APPLICATION: Best used for vehicles, trailers, and RV hitch locks
- EASE OF USE: Receiver lock features convenient Push to Lock locking mechanism: push lock body firmly onto the pin and remove key
- DURABLE DESIGN: Weather Tough seal and watertight cap provide protection from moisture and dirt; Hitch lock is rated for Class III/IV 10,000 pound load
- SPECIFICATIONS: Usable length of receiver pin is 3-1/2 in.; Stainless steel lock fits 5/8 in. receiver openings; Extended length shaft fits Toyota Tundra, Ford F-150/F-250/F-350, GMC/Chevy 2500/3500 and Dodge trucks with heavy-duty tow packages
- INCLUDES: One trailer reciver lock, two keys
- Receiver lock provides added security and theft deterrence while towing
- 1/2 in. trailer hitch locking pin is rated up to 3,500 lbs (Class I and II), 5/8 in. trailer hitch locking pin is rated up to 10,000 lbs (Class III and IV)
- Locking head rotates 360 degrees allowing keyway to conveniently face forward; receiver lock features push-to-lock locking mechanism to ensure a secure lock every time; Push head firmly onto the pin and remove key
- Snap-on cover provides weather resistance and prevents dirt and moisture from entering keyway, four-pin cylinder for added security to prevent lock picking
- 5/8 in. (16 mm) Diameter pin fits 2 in. (51 mm) Receiver Tubes, Class III/IV; 1/2 in. (13 mm) Diameter pin fits 1-1/4 in. (32 mm) Receiver tubes, Class II; Usable length of each chrome hitch pin lock is 2-3/4 in. (70 mm)
- HEAVY DUTY TRAILER HITCH PIN LOCK – It’s a newly upgraded trailer hitch receiver lock with all metal construction. Two tubular keys are included to ensure easy fit and detach.
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY - The trailer hitch lock is designed with a diameter 5/8" and a length of 3-1/2”. It is compatible with class III IV hitches, 2” 2-1/2” hitch receiver, big towing truck and car (Please make sure of the size of the lock or email us for more information before placing an order).
- SAFE & EASY TO USE - The core of the lock is made of premium zinc alloy tubular. Its anti-theft design can withstand significant blows from different kinds of external force. Additionally, the lock includes a rubber cap and 8 rubber O-rings, which effectively keeps the keyhole away from dirt, dust, water and prevents any rattling noises.
- PRODUCT OF REMARKABLE WORKMANSHIP - The hitch lock features high quality solid steel with black electrophoretic paint. It is quite sturdy and can carry up to 30,000 lbs, twice as much as that of common pin locks. It is durable, and reliable.
- WARRANTY SERVICE – We warrant the quality of our products. If you are not satisfied with our lock within 30 days of your purchase, you will get all your money back or a replacement. In addition, a year of quality warranty is provided.
- [Higher Security and Theft Deterrence] The trailer receiver lock is made with high-strength steel. So that the trailer hitch pin lock can ensure locking safe and protect your trailer and trailer hitch ball mount from theft.
- [Compatible with Most Hitches] With a 5/8-inch diameter hitch pin and 2-3/4 inches of effective pin length, our trailer hitch receiver lock fits 2-inch any receiver tubes, and it is suitable for class V hitches.
- [Durable and Watertight] The all-weather cover cap of our trailer hitch lock keeps the keyhole away from water and dust. The dustproof and waterproof lock pin is more durable.
- [Stronger Copper Keys] This trailer hitch lock come with two keys. The keys made of copper and covered non-slip protective, fit our upgraded zinc alloy lock core, which is more solid and stronger than ordinary keys.
- [Prevent Rattling Noise] When you are using a trailer hitch, you might run into some issues like rattling and noise. Our trailer hitch lock pin is equipped with 4 rubber O-rings, which can effectively prevent rattling noise caused by shaking during towing.
- EXTRA LONG PIN FITS 2" and 2-1/2" RECEIVERS - Extra long 5/8" diameter locking hitch pin with maximum active length 3-1/4", fits Class III/IV hitches with 2" and 2-1/2" receivers. Solid hardened steel tow hitch lock pin with black e-coated on zinc plated finish. * Before purchase, please verify all dimensions of your hitch, to get a great fit of the hitch lock pin
- SPRING CLIP (COTTER PIN) PROVIDES ADDITIONAL SAFETY - A separate spring clip (cotter pin) provides additional safety, can use the locking pin with or without the lock mechanism. * Caution: R spring clip (cotter pin) MUST be inserted into pin hole when use this lock
- RUBBER O RINGS KEEP RATTLES DOWN - Rubber O rings prevent any rattling and hold the hitch pin still. * Different brand hitches may have a little different hitch tube size, please adjust O ring quantity or remove O ring to fit the receivers
- PUSH LOCK DESIGN WITH 2 KEYS - 2 tubular keys making it easier to lock and unlock, 1/4 turn lock and push lock design, easy to operate, watertight dust rubber cap prevents locking mechanism internal corrosion
- EACH LOCK KEYED UNIQUE: This item 79631 each lock keyed unique, NOT keyed alike. * Remark: If you need 2 locks keyed alike, please choose 79632; if you need 3 locks keyed alike, please choose 79633; if you need 4 or more than 4 locks keyed alike, please choose 79630 and give the quantity
- FIT FOR 2" 2-1/2" TOW RECEIVERS: CZC AUTO dogbone style trailer hitch receiver lock uses 5/8" pin with 3-1/2" effective length perfect for Class III/IV 2", 2-1/2" hitch receiver tubes.
- EASY OPERATE DESIGN: CZC AUTO hitch lock adopts push-to-lock design without key, after hearing "click", you just need to pull the lock head to ensure it is working. When turn key to open the lock, pin will be pops-up automatically and comfortably.
- PREMIUM MATERIAL: The trailer receiver lock uses black electrophoretic painted carbon steel, solid and hard to bend. 360 degree rotating head, easy to handle. All-weather rubber key slot cap keeps the keyhole away from moisture, dust and rust. Updated tubular key hole, zinc alloy lock core.
- FITMENT TYPE: Use a tow receiver lock to ensure the towing safety. CZC AUTO hitch pin lock is compatible with hitch rack, cargo hitch tray, bike rack, hitch ball and tow rope, perfect for 2" and 2-1/2" receivers on trailer truck RV car boat.
- CLIENT SUPPORT: 30-day money-back guarantee for any reason, 12-month warranty for quality-related issues. Please feel free to contact us at first if there is any problem when you receive or use our products. We are always here to support you.
- CZC AUTO Trailer Hitch Lock Design: 5/8 Inch diameter trailer hitch lock pin with Super Extra Long Effective Length 4 Inch. Specially for big towing vehicle, truck, 2-1/2 3 3-1/2 hitch receiver or Class III IV hitches. Please verify dimensions and length of the pin you want before purchasing our receiver hitch lock pin.
- How To Operate Our Hitch Lock Pin: New lock-way, hitch lock adopts push-to-lock design without key, after hearing "click", you just need to pull the lock head to ensure it is working. When turn key to open the lock, pin will be pops-up automatically and comfortably.
- Security Of Our Hitch Receiver Lock: This towing hitch lock is made of black electrophoretic painted solid steel. Our upgraded Zinc alloy tubular lock core adopts more advanced anti-theft technology to improve safety. And watertight dust cap can protect the keyhole from water and dirt.
- Locking Hitch Pin's Application For : Class III IV Hitches, Hitch Bike Rack Tray Ball Tow Rope for Trailer Truck Car Boat
- CZC AUTO - A Reliable Brand In Hitch Security Industry: We offer 30-day money-back guarantee for any reason, 12-month warranty for quality-related issues. If you have any question after receiving or using our tow hitch lock, please contact us, your problem will be solved within 24 HOURS.
- 【Solid Steel Construction】Kohree 5/8" trailer hitch lock weight is 1.5 pounds. Unlike other stainless steel hitch lock that is forged weld or screwed in with Q235, our product is made from durable hardened steel with black e-coated and frameless construction, not easily broken or rusty.
- 【Watertight Rubber Cap】The weather-resistant and flexible cap, made of advance rubber, perfectly embed in the lock core. It will cover the key hole tightly to keep away from moisture, water and dust penetration. Separate spring clip and 6 O-Rings add additional protection.
- 【Perfect Fitments】With extra-long 5/8" diameter tow hitch lock and 6 O-Rings, this hitch lock perfectly fits Class III, IV, V Hitches with 2" and 2.5" Receivers and makes the hitch still without any rattle and shake. ※Notes: Weight carrying for Kohree hitch lock set is rated: Class III - up to 5,000 pounds, Class IV - up to 10,000 pounds, Class V - up to 17,000 pounds.
- 【Key Alike】Designed with Upgrade Anti-Theft 1/4 Lock Core, this trailer hitch pin lock set comes with 2 keys in the same. No worry about key break and unlock. The keys in 2 sets is compatible with each hitch lock.
- 【Push-to-lock Design, Easy to Use】Just need to push 2 tubular keys to lock and unlock. Easier to operate. Replace your worn or broken locks to bring a more secure way to your truck. Save your time and trouble.
How Do You Buy The 10 Best Hitch Receiver Lock – Recommended By Editor?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great hitch receiver lock? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching hitch receiver lock, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest hitch receiver lock available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
Huts Frankand Angies has done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for hitch receiver lock that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an hitch receiver lock?
- What benefits are there with buying an hitch receiver lock?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective hitch receiver lock?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any hitch receiver lock, much less the best one?
- Which hitch receiver lock are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about hitch receiver lock?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding hitch receiver lock, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for hitch receiver lock, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible hitch receiver lock. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
Huts Frankand Angies provides an hitch receiver lock buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available hitch receiver lock currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of hitch receiver lock has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an hitch receiver lock?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your hitch receiver lock.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade hitch receiver lock objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their hitch receiver lock.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an hitch receiver lock, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an hitch receiver lock is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
Huts Frankand Angies always remembers that maintaining hitch receiver lock information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding hitch receiver lock is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly!