Top 5 Best Satellite Meter Finder: Editor Recommended
|1||AGPtek Good For Campers Digital...||$20.99||Buy on Amazon|
|2||HiLetgo Digital Satellite Signal Tracker...||$12.29||Buy on Amazon|
|3||Digital Satellite Finder,Directv...||$15.69||Buy on Amazon|
|4||Satellite Dish Signal Finder/Strength...||$12.99||Buy on Amazon|
|5||GT MEDIA V8 Satellite Finder Meter TV...||$89.99||Buy on Amazon|
The 10 Best Satellite Meter Finder Reviews:
1. Winegard SF-1000 Satellite Finder Meter
Meter connects between satellite dish/LNBF and satellite receiver. With the Winegard satellite finder meter you can easily tune the satellite dish to your favorite satellite while outside at the antenna without having to run inside to view the set-up menu on the receiver. Meter with audio tone helps user align satellite antenna to signal. Power Required: +13 to +18 VDC (Provided by the receiver)
- Frequency Range: 950-2050 MHz
- Impedance: 75 ohm
- Input Level: -25 to -75 dBm
- Fit type: Universal Fit
- Great for remote satellite antennas
2. GT MEDIA V8 Satellite Finder Meter TV DVB
Measurements of DVB-S/S2/S2X signals, H.264 Hardware decoding Digital satellite finder meter for quick setup of satellite dishes, 3.5 Inch High Definition LCD Screen, Li-Ion battery (7.4 V /3000 mAh) for up to 4-hour operating time. Support AV in and AV/HDMI out function, Support 13V / 18V / LOCK status panel LED display directly, Support for DiSEqC1.0/1.1/1.2/USAL Sand 22 kHz Tone LNB short circuit protection Support battery power display.
System capabilities: DVB-S/S2/S2X system standard: ETS 302 307 Connector: F type, male Frequency range: 950MHZ-2150MHZ Input Impedance: 75Ω Input Signal level: -65dBm~-25dBm(average power) Active Ant Power: 13/18V DC @ 400mA MAX, Overload Protection DiSEqC: DiSEqC1.0/1.1/1.2/USALS Motor fully support LNB switch control: 22K
The V8 satellite finder has a 3.5-inch LCD color screen and a 16-bit OSD with anti-flicker function. It can watch satellite channels in real time and view the channel list list. It is easier and more intuitive to view satellite signals and quickly configure satellite antennas.
Channel Search: Channel search in automatic, manual and network search. Easy Menu: Plug and Play installation, with an easy to use Menu System PAL/NTSC: Automatic PAL/NTSC conversion, and 4:3 or 16:9 display form. SoftUpgrade: Software upgrade through USB
- The newly upgraded golden version of the V8 satellite finder supports DVB-S / S2 / S2X signal measurement, H.264 multi-standard demodulation and decoding.
- SAT digital locator. Supports complete satellite selection and fast blind scan. Built-in part of the European satellite list, you can directly select search.
- Lithium-ion 3000mA battery can work normally for up to 4 hours. Support battery power display. Blinking red means charging,
- V8 FINDER METER is a useful outdoor signal detector for TV satellite antennas, suitable for the adjustment and installation
- GTmedia official shop, providing professional after-sales service. If you have any questions, please contact me.
3. ICQUANZX WS-6916 HD Satellite Signal Finder Meter
3.5 Inch High Definition TFT LCD Screen Fully DVB-S/S2, MPEG-2/MPEG4 compliant. MPEG-2 / H.264 Hardware decoding. Digital meter for signal strength and quality. Supports for multiple TP detection Supports scan of Auto, Blind, Manual or NIT. Sound and Light Alarm for Locking Signal Auto Calculate Angle of AZ ,EL Supports DISEQC 1.0/1.1/1.2 ,0/22khz Tone Speaker Integrated Support both AV out and AV in Supports HDMI out LNB short protect 7.4V/3000mAh Li-ion Battery Included Easy to carry.
For OSD Language/Channel Name/Band Width/ Carrier/ Modulate/FEC/Guard Interval/Output Level/Signal Source functions setting: You can press to change or select them. For Frequency setting: You can press move cursor and press key to change numbers.
For Service Provider/ Program Name setting: just input the name is ok. For Factory Setting: press OK to confirm. After setting above, you can use it normally.
After WS-6916 satellite finder is connected to the antenna, rotate the antenna 360°, and adjust the position and height of the antenna to find the best angle and position of the antenna by the strength displayed on satellite finder.
WS-6916 Satellite Signal Finder Meter only compatible with free digital signal finders. It can’t search cryptographic satellite signal.
WS-6916 system can be upgraded to search the updated satellites via USB port and it is used to search the US satellites. But it can search EU satellites via system update. However, two systems can not exist in the same time. Please email us before you upgrade the system.
- 3.5 Inch High Definition TFT LCD Screen
- Fully DVB-S/S2, MPEG-2/MPEG4 compliant, MPEG-2 / H.264 Hardware decoding
- Supportting Supports for multiple TP detection, scan of Auto, Blind, Manual or NIT, DISEQC 1.0/1.1/1.2 ,0/22khz Tone Speaker Integrated
- Support both AV out and AV in, HDMI out, 7.4V/3000mAh Li-ion Battery Included
4. SATLINK WS-6933 DVB-S2 FTA C&KU Band Satellite Meter Finder
WS-6933 is a fully DVB-S/S2 compliant handheld satellite finder. With it’s compact size, light weight,intuitive user’s interface, long battery operational hours and rich feature ser, the finder provides all functions needed for installation and verification of digital TV service to residential home or multi-dwelling units.
Features 2.4 Inch LCD Screen Display. Input Frequency 950~2150MHz. Input Level -65~-25dBm. Input Impedance 75 ohm. LNB Power Supply:18/13V(IMax 300mA). Digital meter for signal strength and quality Sound and Light Alarm for Locking Signal. Auto Calculate Angle of AZ,EL Supports DISEQC 1.0/1.1 ,0/22khz Tone. Beep Integrated. LNB short protect. Support mechanical compass 7.4V/800mAh Li-Ion Battery Included. Software upgrade via USB port Easy to carry
- Digital meter for signal strength and quality. 7.4V/800mAh Li-Ion Battery Included.
- Sound and Light Alarm for Locking Signal. Auto Calculate Angle of AZ ,EL.
- Supports DISEQC 1.0/1.1 ,0/22khz Tone. Beep Integrated. LNB short protect.
- Support mechanical compass.
- Software upgrade via USB port, Easy to carry.
5. AGPtek Digital Satellite Signal Finder Meter
Signal Strength is presented graphically on the LCD-display in form of thermometer-scales and in numbers (0-99). It can also present pitch tones (the higher tone the better signal) on the buzzer. The digital satellite finder is very sensitive and can detect the weakest of signals , strong incoming signals(powerful satellite, big dishes) can easily be attenuated for better readout.
Please kindly follow the below steps: Connect the item with power supply. Then it will show 0%. Disconnect LNB and rotate the button till the end (clockwise) in the bottom right corner. Press “ATT+” & “ATT-” buttons to check if the signal will change accordingly. If the signal will change, that mean the item is in good condition and please kindly install the item following the manual.
- High Quality Component: and professional design; Designed with a compass for easier and quicker tuning. Powered by the receiver, nice tool for campers.
- Less Signal Loss:Built-in amplifier compensates insertion loss.We offer one year warranty and 24 hours customers survice~
- Useful Tool|:Connect to your LNB and receiver to the satellite finder to track the clearest setting for the satellite you wish to tune to.
- Easy To Use:With electronic buzzer, easy operation, audio tone and LCD display with backlight to show the satellite signal intensity.
- No External Power or batteries required: power supplied from your satellite receiver.
6. AGPtek Good For Campers Digital Satellite Signal Meter Finder Meter
Very powerful Digital Satellite Signal Meter Finder which is able to find satellites in a very quick way about within 15 minutes if no accident. It is very lightweighted and compact, very convenient to use. Anti-corrosion connectors also make sure long time use and it is very worthy of trying.
Specification: Input Frequency: 950-2150 MHz Input Level Min: -40dBm. Input Level Max: -10dBm. Input Impedance: 75Ω, F connector Output Impedance: 75Ω, F connector. Power Supply: DC 13/18 V. Operating Range (LNB gain): 52-60dB
how to install the satelite finder and detect the signal? Connect a jump cable from LNB to the satellite finder’s “Satellite” port. Connect the “Receiver” port, a DC 1318V power which comes from the satellite receiver. Make sure that the satellite finder is properly connected. Plug in the AC cord and turn on the satellite receiver
Set the dB to be 1 or 2 by ATT button, the signal LED will show from 15 to 30, then you can adjust the dish postition, when you hear the buzzer alert and the value of signal strength getting more and more, it means you get the statellite signal
Set the dB to be 3 or 4, adjust the dish again and again until the value of the signal strength is maximum. Then you can see the LOCK light in the satellite receiver, if the lock light is lighting it shows you find the desired satellite. Otherwise you need to adjust the dish again
- High quality component. Anti-corrosion connectors
- Built-in amplifier compensates insertion loss
- Sensitive meter for in-line use; pocket size and light weight
- With electronic buzzer. Easy operation, attenuation, audio tone and back light
- Powered by the receiver, nice tool for campers. PS: work great with directv hd swim signal; it uses 2X1.5v lithium batteries
7. ICQUANZX Satellite Finder Satellite Signal Meter
Frequency range: 950-2150MHz Supply voltage: 13-18V DC Input level range: -40dBm ~ -10dBm Operating temperature: 0-40
Impedance: 75O Use LCD to display the intensity of the satellite signal Built-in signal alarm buzzer With LCD backlight / buzzer and damping control function DC passage to LNB. It automatically detects the LNBF frequency and works with any C-band, Ku-band or Ka-band satellite. No entry of the transponder frequency, symbol rate or polarity. Really plug and play.
- The measuring device is extremely simple and convenient to use. Device for setting the optimal level of the signal received by
- Digital LCD display with backlight and acoustic signal generator
- suitable for optimal alignment / adjustment of digital and analog satellite systems
- Sensitivity setting adjustable via level control
8. Satellite Finder Dish Pointing Calculator Free
Satellite Finder Dish Pointing Calculator Free (Satellite Pointer)with gyro compass provides LNB tilt and specifies azimuth (ABS 2, ABS 3A, ABS 6, Al Yah 1, Amazonas 1, Amazonas 2, AMC 10, AMC 11) elevation according to your location relates to GPS and it will choose satellite. This accurate satellite finder will shows both numerical and in graphical details on map by which you will find satellite quick dish align accurately. current location will provide satellite like azimuth and BSAT 3A, properly to help in finding accurate tv satellite antenna and it will help.
This satellite finder (Quick Dish Align) gets accurate 3D Augmented Reality) geo area calculator with clinometer and level meter is an app which will help you to find satellites and set up satellite dish and antenna. Satellite Finder (Inclinometer & Bubble level meter) includes their geographical positions and gives you level meter you to accurate you dish level. will provide a list of all satellites and their sighting angles for your position.
- Access coarse (e.g., Cell-ID, Wi-Fi) location
- Access fine (e.g., GPS) location
- 231,860 Free in Apps & Games
9. ICQUANZX V8 Satellite Finder Signal Meter
Measurements of DVB-S/S2/S2X signals, H.265 Hardware decoding; Digital satellite finder meter for quick setup of satellite dishes, 3.5 Inch High Definition LCD Screen, Li-Ion battery (7.4 V /3000 mAh) for up to 4-hour operating time. Support AV in and AV/HDMI out function, Support 13V / 18V / LOCK status panel LED display directly, Support for DiSEqC1.0/1.1/1.2/USALSand 22 kHz Tone LNB short circuit protection Support battery power display, Technical support website:www.freesat.cn
System capabilities: DVB-S/S2/S2X system standard: ETS 302 307 LNB Input: Connector: F type, male Frequency range: 950MHZ-2150MHZ Input Impedance: 75Ω Input Signal level: -65dBm~-25dBm(average power) Active Ant Power: 13/18V DC @ 400mA MAX, Overload Protection DiSEqC: DiSEqC1.0/1.1/1.2/USALS Motor fully support LNB switch control: 22K
Demodulator: Front end: QPSK, 8PSK Symbol rate: 2Mbps~45Mbps SCPC and MCPC Capable: Yes Spectral inversion: Auto conversion Sortware Features: OSD Language: OSD Multi-language for options (English\ German\ French\ Portuguese\ Spanish\
- V8 Satellite Finder Meter support measurements of DVB-S/S2/S2X signals, H.265 Hardware decoding. Support for DiSEqC1.0/1.1/1.2/USALSand 22 kHz Tone. LNB short circuit protection. V8 Satellite Finder have 3.5-inch LCD color screen,
- It is a useful TV Antenna Outdoor Signal Detector for beginners and suitable for the adjustment and installation of dish. Some satellites have been added to the machine, and users can also add many favorite satellite by themselves. With this finder,
- SAT digital locator. Support full satellite selection. Fast channel blind scan. DVB-S/S2/S2X TV Satellite Signal Finder Multi standard demodulation & decoding. And H.265 Hardware decoding.
- Lithium-ion 3000mA work up to 4 hours. support battery level display. The red flashing is charging, and the green steady light means full charge.
10. TLS.eagle Analog Satellite Finder DVB-T Mini Digital Satellite Signal Finder Meter
DVB-T Signal Finder TV Antenna more convenient meter to locate the satellite signal. Feedback numbers shows the strength of the signal intuitively. Easy tuning for C-band, Ku-band, and Digital for peak signal. A sat tv meter with .95GHz – 2.15GHz / 0.2 dB difference in 950 – 2150MHz range. Elegant exterior and convenient to carry. Precisely align your Satellite dish meter for the strongest signal.
Type: Satellite Finder Quantity: 1PC Material: Plastic Color: Black Power: DC 13-18V Built-in LED and Buzzer: 0Hz, 22 KHz, 13 V, 18 V Input Frequency: 950-2150 MHz Max Input Level: – 10dBm Entry Level Min: 40dBm.
- Package Dimensions 3.07 x 2.2 x 0.39 inches
- Manufacturer TLS. eagle
- Precisely align your Satellite dish meter for the strongest signal.
Buying Guide: What to Consider When Select Best Satellite Meter Finder
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Satellite Meter Finder? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Satellite Meter Finder Reviews.
This is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Satellite Meter Finder available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Best Satellite Meter Finder that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying Satellite Meter Finder?
- What benefits are there with buying Satellite Meter Finder?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Best Satellite Meter Finder?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Best Satellite Meter Finder?
- Which Satellite Meter Finder are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Best Satellite Meter Finder?
We’re trustworthy that you likely have far more questions than just these concerning Satellite Meter Finder Reviews, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get facts from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Possible origin sources can include buying guides for Satellite Meter Finder, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Best Satellite Meter Finder. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Satellite Meter Finder Reviews buying guide, and the report is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information.
How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available Satellite Meter Finder currently available on the market.
- Brand Value: Every brand of Satellite Meter Finder has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for Best Satellite Meter Finder?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Satellite Meter Finder.
- Customer Ratings: Number rankings grade Best Satellite Meter Finder objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to rankings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed report from real-world users about their Best Satellite Meter Finder.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with Satellite Meter Finder Reviews, occasionally less or more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable Best Satellite Meter Finder is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining Satellite Meter Finder Reviews information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here concerning Best Satellite Meter Finder is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly!